Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had 3 missing items from the package I had shipped last August. The box arrived last October and after following up multiple times, I was told that they found them, and were being processed for shipment.

"We are happy to inform you that our warehouse team has located your items with tracking numbers 420945459274899995896234552898, 420945459400109699938649706977 and 9500115263846209015089. The new transaction number is 148201426.

Your shipment is being consolidated and prepared for shipping.

You will receive a notification with the tracking number once your box is in transit."

It's now November 17th. No update, no replies to email nor in social media. Nada. Wtf. Where are my items?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shipping Cart and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lbc express delivery service at Shipping Cart was true not trustworthy, delivery service and delayed pick-up Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shipping Cart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Shipping Cart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shipping Cart?

Comments